27 September 2016

WhatsApp B58 edition v5 beta 2 APK





You are here: http://www.underclassblog.com/2016/09/whatsapp-b58-edition-v5-beta-2.html, Viewing:

App Name: WhatsApp by B58
Version: v5 beta 2
Requirements: Android 2.3 and up
Package Name: com.whatsapp
File Size: 12.6 MB





www.underclassblog.com WhatsApp B58 edition
I had actually designed and developed this for my personal use. But I decided to share this with you people.

Features:
*Based on playstore version 2.16.259
*Size just 12.6mb
*Privacy mods (pause last seen, hide blue ticks, hide second ticks, etc)
*Separate category of privacy for contacts, groups and broadcast message)
* GROUP COUNTER
*B58 Special mod includes
*Hide Archived chats
*Make text selectable
*Hide date and time while copying 2 or more
*Backup and restore messages
*Restart app
*Put name and phone number in action bar
*Copy contact's status.
*Contact online status.
*Added profile pic zoom
* Much more to be experienced by yourself.



What's NEW from v4.1
*Base updated to latest play store version 2.16.259
*Unlocked all hidden features.
*Added profile pic zoom.


WhatsApp by B58 APK Posted on: http://www.underclassblog.com/2016/09/whatsapp-b58-edition-v5-beta-2.html

APK

2 comment

You could teach me how to merge the files in SMALIS WhatsApp.apk?
Whenever I add the Mods menu, I can add to the menu in WhatsApp more whenever I click to open I get Force Close
Please help me brother

Sorry... I was busy working on my mod...
Will see it soon...

1.Comments will be held for moderation.
2.Comments which are out of topic and/or have ACTIVE link(s) will be removed.
Thanks for understanding
EmoticonEmoticon